The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Minty-Fresh™.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 2,200 times in 2010. That’s about 5 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 3 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 9 posts. There were 3 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 93kb.
The busiest day of the year was November 23rd with 32 views. The most popular post that day was Physical design vs. logical design (part I).
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were:
- facebook.com, and
Some visitors came searching, mostly for logical design diagram, logical design vs physical design, andrea baruzzo, logical design and physical design, and difference between logical and physical design.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
- Physical design vs. logical design (part I) July 2009
- Physical design vs. logical design (part II) July 2009
- How testable is a software architecture? August 2009
- About cardinalities and multiplicities in UML associations November 2008
- On the difference between data and object models August 2010